Review: KLENSPOP - POP-C Brown


Here is the second lenses brought to you by, Klenspop! It is a circle lens online store based in South Korea and carries an array of beautiful circle lenses as well as a few cosmetic items! So let's just get into the review!





Whenever you buy from Klenspop, they provide you with a cute little blue/pink contact lens case,  a plastic yellow tweezer that can be used to grab the circle lens out of the vial, and of course the actual circle lens vials



Brand: G&G Contact
Diameter: 14.3mm
Graphic Diameter: 13.7mm
Water Content: 38%
Base Curve: 8.8mm
Life Span: 1 Year (max)
Country of Origin: South Korea



These lenses are golden brown in the center, and dark brown at the edge~ It sort of reminds me of a lion for some reason...


The design shows a lot more golden on my eyes then previous circle lenses. I find that to be common when it comes to buying circle lenses that have 'brown' in it's name. :)


I wore it once for around 8 hours. These lenses, although quite small, feel quite large for my small, monolid eyes. >< I don't think I can wear lenses these large on my eyes for an extended amount of time. But overall, the comfort level was pretty decent. :)


I definitely like these lenses better then it's sister counterpart, the Pop-C Black&Choco lenses. ^_^ I think they look quite good on my eyes, and I like how the design shows up a lot better then the other one. It still does need heavier makeup when I wear them, but overall, I rate these to be excellent. 


 So that's it for my review! Please check out klenspop in the future if you are in need of a natural pair of lenses!

Klenspop has opened Jlenspop as well, which is just a Japanese version of their store. :) If you are interested, please visit the site!



Until next time, 
Be true and always be you, 
Love, Aimee
Follow me or come talk to me on:

3 comments

  1. wow thes is cool =D
    www.heykasumi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These lenses look so pretty on you >-< ! I love how they look in flash and how they look natural and are rather on the small side ♥

    Mindy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. the lens look natural on you ^^ so pretty

    torichux3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading! Your comments always make my day!

Latest Instagrams

© be true and be you. Design by Fearne.